Shabby Layout

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Best Friends For Life!




I was looking at my Facebook pictures and every time I see this one I think of the old days. We didn't have a care in the world. All we cared about was going out and having a good time. I really do miss those days where life seemed a little easier.
Fast forward to 5 years later and we have totally grown up. If you would have told us where we are today we wouldn't believe it.
Vanessa,Laura and Kelley all have precious little babies and beautiful families. Emily and I are married with babies in our eyes and future.
Jayme is the hardest working person I know. I wish I had her determination and integrity. She is so care free and generous. I know she is so close to finding her soul mate. I can feel it! There is no one else I know that deserves it more then she does.
These girls have became the sisters I have always wanted. Growing up my brother decided to go into the military. So, I pretty much grew up wishing I had someone I could go to and confide in when I needed advice or felt lonely. I definitely at 15-18 didn't want confide in my parents.
I remember when I was in high school and even after I graduated I had maybe one good friend at a time but never 5!!
I first met Emily when I started dating Austin. We clicked instantly! Then one night she came over telling me she wanted to invite me to her friend Laura's bachelorette party. Austin and I were hesitant for me to go because that was his ex girlfriend. We all know how some girls can be and I didn't want any drama.
Emily assured me that Laura and her friends weren't like that and that we would have a blast.
OMG! When I first met these girls I remember thinking these are some crazy chicks!! I fell in love with them instantly! Now I am the crazy one and they are thinking oh Lord!!
My whole point to this is I want my girls to know how great life has been since we met. I cant imagine a life without you girls in it! Yes we are older now and our days are not so wild anymore but its a better different. We are maturing (somewhat lol) and learning that life isn't always fair. We know that just because we try to live our lives to the best doesn't always guarantee that bad things wont happen. We are okay with that though since we know we always have each other to help pick us back up. I have learned this first hand.
I love you girls and I thank God everyday for giving me 5 sisters I can always count on.

No comments:

Post a Comment