Shabby Layout

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Beginnings



As most of you know we finally have our little miracle on the way! This is why I haven't had any blogs in awhile. I wanted to write about her so bad but with our past experiences I didnt want to jinx anything.
I will be 31 weeks Saturday and as the due date gets closer I find myself with a mix of emotions. Of course I am totally excited and cant wait but at the same time nervous and scared. I want our little girl to have all the things I did growing up. I was blessed enough that I always had a roof over my head and never went hungry. I hope I can provide for her the same way my parents did for me.
Also, I want her to see that no matter what she has two parents that arent going anywhere no matter how tough things may get. I had two parents growing up and she will too.
I cant wait to start on this new journey with Austin. I know he def has the energy for it. If she is anything like him I will be worn out but it will be soo worth it.
Pregnancy has been such a wonderful/exhausting experience. I will miss feeling her kick and move around inside of me. No matter how crappy of a day I am having, when I feel her move it brings a smile to my face and I remember I have something to be totally grateful for.
We cant wait to meet you Presley...you have already blessed our lives in so many ways and you aren't even here yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment