Shabby Layout

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!!




I cant believe today will be two years since Austin and I got married and September 1st will mark our 5 years that we have been together. I cant get over how quick time is flying by.
I remember when we first met. I was going out with friends from the day care that I worked with.
First I wanted to get a tattoo since I had just broken up with a guy that broke my heart. The tattoo I got meant "Independent". I was so ready to just be single and have a good time and not be tied down to anyone.
We ended up going to Duke's in Addison. Once we got there we kept picking out guys that I could hit on. We were sitting at our table minding our own business then here comes a drunk guy with a pitcher of beer in each hand. Who would have known that he was going to be my husband! I remember thinking "man, this guy is a retard!"
Now, any of you who knows Austin can just picture this. He started dancing and made his way to me(still with both pitchers of beer in each hand)then if his dancing wasn't enough he had to start singing to me too! That is when I had realized I like that retard! LOL
He ended up giving me his number and vice versa. I didn't hear from him for 3 days and then after that we were together every day since.
So, whoever tells you that you cant meet your future husband in a bar is full of crap! :)
Austin, since the day I met him has always been so full of life and the life of the party. He has taught me that sometimes life isn't fair and I can either dwell in that or enjoy life while I am still here. I stress out over money so much but in being with him I am slowly learning that money is not what life is all about. We have each other, we have our health and we have our friends and family. As long as we have all that we will always be blessed because they can NEVER be replaced. Everything else can.

Thank you Austin for coming into my life. Thank you for always loving me even when I am not so loveable. Thank you for always telling me how beautiful you think I am when I never really see it. Thank you for working hard for the both of us even when your job takes you for granted. Most of all THANK YOU for letting me be your wife! I have never been happier in my life waking up with you by my side. I LOVE YOU BABY AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

3 comments: