Shabby Layout

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If Its Not One Thing Its Another!


I like to think of myself as being a pretty positive person. My life is so blessed and I thank God every night before I go to bed for the people and circumstances I face every day. Seriously, I have a roof over my head, a fabulous husband, wonderful parents and a brother who even though I don't see very much I miss with all my heart and such a great group of best friends. So, really....what do I have to complain about? ONE THING!!! LOL
For a long while everything has been going soo smoothly. Then it starts. Austin gets taken off salary and is now hourly. So we aren't always guaranteed a certain amount of money anymore, I have medical bills coming through, my straightener breaks (which cost me 140.00 for a new one) the dog is due for her shots, our AC goes out and then our stove is giving us issues with only heating up when it feels like it. REALLY?! Why do things have to all happen at once? Why not just spread itself out?
I guess when things are going so good for so long its bound to happen. I like to think its God's way of saying "Don't forget you need me too."
I honestly am not complaining.Things could be so much worse. Austin and I have our health and each other. That's all that should really matter. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Monday is my first meeting with Hopeful Hearts at our church. I am actually starting to really look forward to it. I have been really emotional lately. It seems everyone around me is getting pregnant and its just really starting to get to me. Of course I am happy for them but I just keep asking why not me?
I was thinking today maybe because of all these things happening financially that could be the reason. Hopefully one day looking back at all this it will start to make sense.
Anyways, I cant wait to meet everyone at the meeting and hear what they are going through. I could really use some words of wisdom from people that are going through it themselves.

Like I said at the beginning of my blog I don't want to be negative. So when I start talking about the whole baby thing that isn't my intentions. I know God has a plan for me that is far better then the one I have for myself. I just get sad sometimes and want to talk about it.



**Circumstances may cause interruptions and delays,but never loose sight of your goal. Prepare yourself in every way you can by increasing your knowledge and adding to your experience, so that you can make the most of the opportunity when it occurs**

1 comment:

  1. Everything will all work out in the end Mandas. One day you will look back and wonder why you stressed so hard over silly things. But in the mean time, you have me! I'm here whether you need a shoulder to cry on, someone to laugh with or just someone to talk to about gossip and nonsense. I love you Mandas and just remember.... "If God brings you to it, he will help you through it."

    ReplyDelete